Services We Offer
Traditional Funeral Service
A traditional funeral will include a family viewing of the deceased, followed by a service at our funeral home or outside Church of family's choice. This would be followed by the burial at the cemetery. Sunnyside specializes in Military Services at Riverside National Cemetery honoring Veterans, Orthodox, Catholic and Christian services as well as Buddhist services with special set up and providing equipment at no additional cost to the family.
The Graveside Service can be another selection. This can follow a visitation at the funeral home. Your loved one would then be transferred to the cemetery where a graveside ceremony could take place followed by the burial. Again, we can help family to honor your loved one for special set up such as Buddhist family as well as providing speaker and microphone for the officiant as courtesy.
The cremation service is another type of selected offering. This service will be just like a Funeral Service except cremation will follow instead of the burial. This can be accommodated by the use of a cremation casket (casket that is designed to be cremated) or even a rental casket may be used. Following the viewing, service or ceremony, and eventual cremation, the cremated remains can be buried, properly scattered, or returned to the family for safe keeping. Urns are used to hold the cremated remains. Urns can be constructed out of basic materials like plastic container, or constructed out of more protective materials like basic and semi-precious metals, ceramics, and woods. We can also arrange Witness cremation where family can be present at the crematory for final viewing before the cremation takes place.
A Memorial Service is one where the body is not present, and is usually held at the church or funeral home.
How We Can Serve You
Sunnyside Cremation and Funeral is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. The funeral director's main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans.
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates.
- Care and custody of your loved one.
- Coordinating all details with the clergy.
- Arranging the Pianist for music you select
- Notifying Social Security Administration.
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation.
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers, vaults and monuments.
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral.
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service.
- All necessary arrangements for documentation, transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location
For more information about our services, please contact us by e-mail or call us. We are here to help. Toll Free 1-800-232-5023 email@example.com